The Coral Sands in Cape Coral, Florida
Welcome to The Coral Sands, a privately managed 3-bedroom waterfront luxury home in Cape Coral, FL. This beautifully decorated home of over 2,400 sq, ft (4,600 sq ft including the over-sized lanai) boasts 3 generously sized bedrooms (1 king en suite, 2 queens), an enormous gourmet kitchen, a living room, a family room, a dining room and a guest full bath.
Indoors – Enjoy a professionally decorated custom built 3 bedroom home with 12 and 14 foot ceilings, 4 Smart TV’s with WiFi and Infinity Cable (NetFlix, Amazon Prime, Hulu), a dining room for 6, a well stocked grande gourmet kitchen and butlers pantry, that seats 4 people at the counter with stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the family room and the living room, each with walls of windows with pool and canal views and reclining leather sofas.
Outdoors – Entertain on the spacious elegantly decorated lanai, complete with a fabulous refreshing pool, hot tub and a gas barbeque, all that overlooks the scenic canals of Cape Coral. Enjoy your delicious meals outside under cover with dining that seats 6.
Fish from the dock or relax in one of the chaise lounge chairs with that book you’ve wanted to finish, just steps away from the waters edge. Kayak in the canal, which spans over 400 miles of interlocking waterways and take in the scenic views the beautiful canals have to offer. Or perhaps an enjoyable bike ride throughout the neighborhood might be more desired before sunset. (Kayaks and bicycles are complimentary to guests of the Coral Sands.)
A deposit of 20% of the total cost, including rental, cleaning fees and taxes, shall be due at the time of booking to hold the booking. Payment in full, including rental, cleaning fees and taxes, shall be due within 7 (seven) days of the Check-in Date.
We do require a refundable Damage Deposit of $500 (five hundred dollars). The deposit is for security purposes and will be refunded within 3 (three) days of the “Check-out Date”, provided no deductions are made due to:
• Damage caused to the property or furnishings;
• Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
• Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guests stay
If a guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the deposit will be refunded in full if the cancellation is made within 48 hours of the booking. After 48 hours, all deposits are non-refundable.
We aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be. Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our home.
If there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of canceling the booking penalty free (within 48 hours of your booking only as we have a Strict Cancellation policy). We thank you in advance and so greatly appreciate your cooperation!
Guests and Visitors
• All guests must comply with all House Rules and any other instructions from the Property Manager/Owner listed during their stay.
• Guests must notify the Property Manager/Owner of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as reasonably practicable.
• Reservation must be in the name of a member of the traveling party who is 25 years of age or older and the holder of a major credit card.
• It is unlawful to throw anything into the canals. It is also unlawful and unsafe to feed the wildlife in the canals. Please refrain from doing so.
• By state law, overnight occupancy may not exceed 6 people in this Airbnb.
• Check-in after 4:00 PM.
• Checkout by 10:00 AM
Noise and the Neighborhood
• This Airbnb Rental is not suitable for small children. This Airbnb has an unfenced in-ground swimming pool in the lanai that is not secure for small children.
• Guests are fully responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times, as well as any disturbance caused to other residents in the Neighborhood.
• Please keep noise to a minimum after 11 pm. Guests and visitors must keep noise reasonable as not to disturb the occupants of neighboring properties, especially during nighttime hours (11 p.m. to 7 a.m.)
• Please note that there are neighborhood and local restrictions regarding occupancy, parking, noise and events. Therefore, we must ask you, please, NO PARTIES. If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation), please simply speak with us about it first. If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges, and in the unfortunate event of disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS MAY BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
• Any small gathering must comply with the above rules regarding Noise.
Garbage and Recycling
• Guests and their visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual practice at the Airbnb Rental in the allocated trash cans, and excess rubbish must not be left in public areas. Garbage is to be disposed of as follows: Recycling (glass, paper, plastic, cardboard) in Green Trash Bin; All others in Brown Trash Bin. Trash bins are located on the left side of the home (exterior).
• Anytime guests leave the Airbnb Rental, it is their responsibility to ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked to maintain security and also to prevent rain and water damage.
Hot Tub/Swimming Pool/Lanai
• For safety reasons, please do not use glass in the pool area. There are specific safer drinking glasses for outdoor use.
• Guests must supervise any babies and children at all times when they are in the lanai area.
• There is NO SMOKING anywhere inside the home. This is a smoke-free home for the comfort of all guests. Smoking is only to be done outside of the home. Should you smoke in the home, there will be an additional cleaning fee applied to remove odor and stains.
• Cigarette butts must be disposed of properly (i.e., in ashtrays provided) and not thrown on property grounds.
• Due to the possibility of allergies of future guests, pets are NOT ALLOWED at the Airbnb. My sincere apologies.
Lastly because this is an AirBnB community and not a hotel, it is also my private home when I stay in the Cape. I certainly want you to enjoy your stay but I am simply asking you as a favor, to please simply be respectful of the property. (Respect our property and our things). I thank you so very much for understanding!
I look forward to hosting you! Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions. Thank you!